It's been almost 2 months! Whoo! New record!!
So much has gone on. I've been to shows and that's about all that's new.
I've been to a few in Moses Lake and to American Buckskin Congress in Nampa, Idaho. HotRod was a rockstar that weekend! It was a three day show. We came out with two hi-points. Which included a new belt buckle, a girl can never have too many!
I have my FFA lamb, T-Rex. In order to catch him I have to rope him, then ride him and THEN I can halter him. He doesn't really lead very well on a halter or my his head. Fair will be just great again.
We've been making hay. Lots of it! There's been lots of swathing, fluffing, raking, baling and stacking. It's never ending fun!
I will be attending Big Bend Community College starting September 19. I am slightly nervous, but it will be a much needed change for me in my schooling life. I was hating the high school by the end of the year. I was excited to get my sign-out paper signed! I could not get out of that school fast enough!! There were just enough things happening that in my opinion were just plain wrong that it was not a good place for me to be anymore. It's great for some people, but not for me.
At the fair I will be shooting to place well with HotRod so I can go ride at the Washington State 4-H Fair in Puyallup. I went in 2009 which was my first full year showing HotRod. We didn't go last year because of the hurdles that were set by the county. I've decided I will be going this year since we didn't go to the World Show in Tulsa. (That's next year!) I jumped the hurdles for state and now just have to ride a the fair.
Now, don't hold your breath for my next post (;
I'll get some show pics up ASAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment