Friday, January 7, 2011

The first week back to school after the holiday is over. FINALLY! The semester is almost over, which means we're almost half way through the school year! Thank gosh! I'm just getting sick and tired of some of my teachers. Well, I've been sick and tired of the one since the first day of school. What this school needs a few new teachers to replace these ones that are going bonkers. I mean come on, the one has been here long enough to have taught my friends parents. Typical small town story, no one leaves and if they do, they just come back. I'm loosing track again. My math is slightly harder then I can do, but that's not terrible, there are worse things that could happen. I'll pass the Advanced Algebra and move on. Atleast we're moving onto a new chapter, which I should be able to handle since we did Parabola's in 8th grade. English is basically spoon fed to us, which I don't exactly love. That's only because I like to be able to do things on my own and work at my pace which is a bit faster then the others. Our last paper I turned in a day early and my teacher didn't understand why I wanted it in. Well I just wanted to be done. I had about four things to change, so I did them at home and turned it in the next morning. My photography class has been a learning experience. I love taking pictures, the editing is also pretty darn fun. I've put together some pretty neat surreal images, I'll try to get them up here. I'm not going to talk about biology because that's the teacher I'm sick of. Horticulture is slightly awful, only because no one shuts up and our teacher has never taught it before. It's a joke. Office User is great, I get my assignments done. Weights is alright, my max weights are increases which is good!
 
This school year really needs to be over. Not that it's been terrible, I'm just ready to move on to new and brighter things. I want those hot summer days where my sister and I ride our horses in our pajamas, then eat popsicles all day, then maybe ride again in the evening. I'm usually bareback on HotRod, I eventually end up barefoot too. That's what I miss right now. I think HotRod misses it too. Oh well, WAHSET will start soon! I'm excited for that, my horse and I work so much better together then we did last year and fingers crossed he doesn't come up with a hurt hoof at a meet again.
 
The FBLA winter conference is coming up. I'm doing public speaking. Aye. I'll be fine. I know I will. It's impromptu. Just tell them what they want to hear. Probably won't make it to State, but it's the experience that counts. I just hope that the parter speaking I have to do we do well. Only because the kid in partners with is way too excited for this and wants to go to state. The week of the conference will another one of those weeks where I go to 3 days of class. I'll also be attending the Ag Expo in Spokane. I entered a few photos in the photography contest. One of my entries earned an honorable mention! I was shocked! They sent me tickets, so dad, mom and I will make a day trip to the Expo! It shall be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment