Sunday, January 23, 2011

More boring...

I have no idea what to blog about. So I asked my buddy Bart, he said to write about how awesome he is, well, Bart is. He races and he's one of my best friends.
 
Alright 'nough about him. Semester ends on Tuesday. That's dreaded. I'm passing with A's and B's. Although I won't know till the grades come out next week or the week after.
 
I did get to ride my horsey on the 17 and yesterday. I didn't have school on the 17. So dad hauled HotRod and I down to Othello to an indoor arena where my friend Gemma boards her horse. It ended up only being a 20 minute drive. I had a blast! HotRod and I hadn't rode in 2 months. He didn't buck or anything. He's just chubby, out of shape and form. Then yesterday mom took us down to Othello again to ride with Gemma. HotRod was great, just didn't like it when the neighbor started up his weed-eater. I think he was afriad that the guy was going to come into the arena and mistake him for a bush, I mean HotRod is pretty darn woolie! Mom and I are hoping to be able to get HotRod and I out and riding lots more since we have WAHSET in March. There is a schooling show though before that. First weekend in March is the first show outing. It'll be fun. We cleaned up last year at this show, hopefully we have the same good luck!! Pretty soon I'll put HotRod's big blanket on him to get him to shed out his woolies!
 
I really wish I had more interesting things to write/blog about, but I don't, so I apologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment