Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer is coming to a close...

Since my last post I've been to a Buckskin Show in Spokane and to the Grant County Fair. The show in Spokane was...interesting, to say the least. Fair was great. HotRod and I had Reserves in everything and one Grand Champion. My lamb received a blue and a call back in market and I received a blue in fit and show with the little devil. The lamb was sold in the livestock sale and loaded onto a truck. I don't know where they take him. Now with HotRod I will be attending the State Fiar in Puyallup from September 8 through the 12. There we will compete in showmanship, bareback, western, english and trail. My horse is my wonder-man!

While Royal School District will start school on Thursday the 25, I will not. I don't start till September 19. The community college starts later. I will pick up my books today because I've remembered. At the college I'll be taking Math 95, English 101, College Survival Skills and a group piano class. I'm fairly excited, but also nervous. I'm just happy I won't be at that high school anymore.

Now that summer is closing I realize all the things I didn't do this summer, friends I never saw and placed I never went. Oh well, I'm 16, there's lots of time for those things...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment