My first hockey game was on January 1, 2011! Woot Woot! Now that was fun! I was in row 3! Pretty darn close to the rink!
I finally got to hang out with my buddies Riley and Glenn! They are a crack up, not kidding. Just hope Glenn doesn't start tickling you, uh oh, I just about ended up in Riley's lap! Oh well, to say the least they're great guys, awesome friends and a blast to hang out with!
Back to hockey! Since the Wild got 6 points I get free pizza! Well actually everyone with a ticket does. Thank you PizzaHut!! I had never been to a hockey game, so it was pretty exciting for me. The way those guys skate is incredible and to think some are my age! Goodness gracious! What I don't understand is the fighting. I've watched quite a bit of sports and many different ones in my day and never have I seen so much fighting between the players! The refs don't even have to stop it! It's ridiculous! The crowd loves it, but my response to it all was "someone could have been seriously injured", that just made Riley laugh and Glenn wonder bout me. Oh well! The puffy animal things walking around scared the tar outa me. You see, I don't really like mascots or blow-up people things. They just kind of, well frighten me! Not even kidding you. So it was almost tourcher whenever the Wild's mascot, Walt, came near. Glenn thought it would be hilarious if he came over, I had to elbow him in the ribs a few times. Then at one point two of the blow-up animal creatures were by us, one on each aisle, oh boy, I was almost beside myself! It was horrible!
Now tomorrow I go back to school. That will be just LOADS of FUN! NOT! I already know I have to get to school early to talk to my math teacher. Oh well, I have to go, I'm almost half-way through the school year, I'm counting down till when WAHSET starts and school ends. Those are my favorite times! It's just too darn cold to be riding right now, but I'll occasionally take HotRod out and walk him like he's a dog, he's such a good horse. I couldn't ask for a better one. He's a fuzzy monster just like the other two horses. Slick is the fuzziest of them all. Hopefully the temperature will rise some so mom, dad and I can take my horses to Moses Lake to the Fairgrounds to ride in the indoor arena and so I can start lessons again up north of Ephrata. I really want to get back in the routine of riding lessons and horse shows!
Yay! It will be awesome to follow your blog. And I'll add it to the blogroll on my blog. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete